Recent News

Summer P-EBT Information
The federal government recently sent information to states about how to design and run a Summer Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (Summer P-EBT) program this summer. This program would provide benefits to families of eligible school-age children and eligible non-school-age children (those who were under age 6 as of 9/1/2021) to help cover the cost of meals between the current school year (2021-2022) and the next school year (2022-2023).
Read More about Summer P-EBT Information
2021-2022 P-EBT Program
To be considered for School P-EBT benefits, it is important that your child first be approved to receive free or reduced-price meals through school that your child(ren) attend. While many schools are providing free meals to all students during the pandemic, this does NOT mean all students will automatically qualify for School P-EBT.
Read More about 2021-2022 P-EBT Program
Meal Account Balances of Graduating Seniors
Learn more about paying negative balances, transferring or refunding positive balances, or donating the remainder.
Read More about Meal Account Balances of Graduating Seniors
Pandemic-EBT Temporary Food Benefits
Wisconsin is issuing temporary food benefits, called Pandemic EBT or P-EBT, through the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) for the school year 2020-21. The P-EBT program provides food assistance for students that would have received free or reduced-price school meals under the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program, but were unable to receive these meals at school because the school was closed, operating virtually, or was operating with reduced attendance hours.
Read More about Pandemic-EBT Temporary Food Benefits
Find Your School's Menu on Nutrislice
Students and families can use the desktop version or download the mobile app by searching “Nutrislice” in the app store.
Read More about Find Your School's Menu on Nutrislice
Does your student have a Special Dietary Need?
If you are requesting a change in the menu due to a special dietary need/disability, please have your physician fill out a Special Dietary Need form and return it to the Food Service Office.
Read More about Does your student have a Special Dietary Need?